Friday, June 14, 2013

MARCO REUS 11 QUEATIONS   

In a nutshell I have answered 11 questions about myself for you. Have fun watching my favorite movie or cooking my favorite food :)!

What is your favorite food? Mashed potatoes, red cabbage, goulash.
What movie could you watch over and over again? Toy Boy.
Which destination you can find most interesting? Brazil.
What is your favorite piece of furniture? My couch.
In which stadium you want to play absolutely times? Nou Camp.
What would be your dream job if you had not become a footballer? Pilot.
What was your favorite subject in school besides sports? History.
What is your top TV show series? Two and a Half Men
Without which app you're not more clear? Whats app.
What athlete do you admire? Dirk Nowitzki.
If you could go back in time, what year would you go? 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment